Bit the bullet and bought a Sharkline Repreive 24' pool!

Cooks

May 5, 2014
Kennedale, TX
So we bought a used Intex Summer Escapes a couple weeks ago. Leveled the ground and spent a lot of time getting everything ready..Filled the pool, put in our chemicals and salt. Only to come home to an empty pool on Sunday.. all 4000 gallons of water was on my lawn and a hole the size of a baseball. The liner had ripped at the seam. We talked about our options and decided to go ahead and spend the money and get a good one. Especially if it meant my husband and were not going to be at each others throats on installing anything. Bought it from Bonnie and Clydes in Arlington, TX. The young man was amazing! I told him I'm around RV salesmen all day, I'm in finance and he is a great salesmen. Not pushy and was very knowledgeable and patient with us. We are so excited!!! I will put my signature up when I can look at the paper again tonight at home. May 29th is our big day!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.