had enough, time for a swg

Iciee

Jul 5, 2011
phoenix
so was out testing my water and decided to check my cya (tf100) since I had not done it in a while. I was a pretty upset that the level was well over 100. I had just done a drain/fill maybe 1.5 years ago and had it around 60. Of course I have been using pucks and forgot how much they add. Needless to say I think I will be installing a SWG in next month if everything goes to plan. I have a 6 month old that loves to be in the water (bath time) and this will be his first summer in a pool. Can you recommend a swg with pros/cons if any for my size pool? I am pretty handy so will be installing it myself with help from your guys info :mrgreen: I would like to stay under 1k
How often do you have to add salt to the pool once its established? The pool use to have a swg when it was built but was completely broken when we bought the house 3 years ago and so I removed it

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.