Pool level problem??

Hi All - we opened our pool this season to notice what looks like a very low spot along one section of wall. The picture below shows about a 2" difference in how much of the liner appears to be below the water line. I measured the depth of water at the low side and the high side, and they are both the same, so it doesn't appear that the pool floor has dipped at all. I thought the liner might be sagging or coming out of the channel, but it appears to be fine. My next step was to look at the posts to see if one may be sinking a bit, but checking it with a laser level, all the post tops are within 1/4". I'm out of ideas...Can anyone figure what is happening? Even if everything is fine, it just *looks* bad!

pool level.jpg

Mine does the same thing and it bugs the boogers out of me! But I'm not messing with it! I'm probably within a 1/2" off directly across from each other. Lemme see if I have a pic...

If you look towards the house (to the left) you can see my low spot...

Maybe measure the two distances as shown on picture below. Since all your uprights are within 1/4" then like swimcmp said your linear didn't stretch evenly.
pool level.jpg

That's exactly what it was! Through my green water (!) I could see the seem near the cove. On one side of the pool it was half way up the cove and on the other side, it was 6 inches out on the floor. It looks terrible but glad to know it is nothing dangerous... Thanks all
I think this might cause your linear to break. Maybe you should check on that.

Casey yours is looking just like mine..everything is level according to my leveler, and yes it drives me crazy....

I've not experienced any issues with mine other than knowing it's one of the best installs I've ever seen as far as a pool goes, the liner is off the same amount directly across from each point. I'm leaving it alone. lol

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.