So this is the first time since using the BBB method that I've gotten algae and I'm not sure what to do to get rid of it. It is greenish/yellow color algae. On July 4th I tested the water when I first noticed the outbreak and found this:
CH=90 (vinyl pool)
I added 3 bottles (182 oz) of bleach and brushed the algea. The pool looked pretty good but cloudy and a greenish tint to the water.
Today, the algae is back and here are my test results:
I'm not sure what to do now. I was thinking about shocking it but wanted to check with you guys first because you have really helped me out over the last few years.