Need builder recommendation for Shreveport area

jackty

Jan 18, 2011
West Tennessee
We are planning to put in a vinyl pool and need a builder recommendation. Also, the houses that we've looked at that already have pools are all gunite. (None of the houses with pools fit our needs, so we have decided that we need to find a house and put in our own pool) Is there a good reason for all the pools being gunite in Northern Louisiana? Where we live now, vinyl pools are much less expensive to install which is why we chose that type of pool. Thanks!!

I can't help with the vinyl pool recommendation. We used Morehead pools, but they do the gunite. Sorry. They were pretty good. No particular reason that most of them are gunite as far as I know. I just didn't want to have to deal with a liner on a vinyl pool. Plus, I grew up around a gunite pool and had some experience with it. If you change your mind and do gunite and go through them, please let me know and you can give my name as a referral. Could always use the discount coupons they give for referrals.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.