shopping List

Just a note. If you stock up on high strength chlorine (or any for that matter) it MUST be stored in a cool dark place. The higher the concentration, the faster it degrades. It could be half strength or less by the end of the summer.

Lost to lean in Pool School and since those earlier links seemed to be broken. Check out these to start:
ABCs of Water Chemistry
Recommended Pool Chemicals
How to Chlorinate Your Pool

Just a note. If you stock up on high strength chlorine (or any for that matter) it MUST be stored in a cool dark place. The higher the concentration, the faster it degrades. It could be half strength or less by the end of the summer.

Lost to lean in Pool School and since those earlier links seemed to be broken. Check out these to start:
ABCs of Water Chemistry
Recommended Pool Chemicals
How to Chlorinate Your Pool

Is the garage cool enough or do you recommend basement? Considering the last of the CL would be 3-4 months old?

for my birthday in 07, (my 50th), my honey secretely traded my softail in on a new Roadstar. Decked out with forward controls, driving lights, crash bars, hardbags and a custom made Corbin seat. , :confused: . :scratch: I didnt know what to do. Jump up and down with joy, cry and kiss her or cry and kill her! LOL Loved my raggedy softail. But gotta admit, the roadie is nice ride. Got over 86K on it now.

The best thing about the TFPC (BBB) method, other than a clean sparkly pool, is more cash to spend on bike stuff, parts, cool sunglasses, Sturgis, or the R.O.T. Rally, a trip to Daytona or a trip to Tail of the Dragon, (which I still have not made yet).

Oh, BTW, she turned 50 in Sept, the day I signed up for the pool to be built. :p
<end of O.T. hijack>

I already have :)

I'm not post-get my answer-run kinda guy lol

I'm here for the long haul, just gotta get up to speed so I can contribute..

Profile and sig coming soon...promise.

- - - Updated - - -

Like a fiend..2009 Harley Ultra Classic and wife has a 2007 Suzuki Boulevard

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
for my birthday in 07, (my 50th), my honey secretely traded my softail in on a new Roadstar. Decked out with forward controls, driving lights, crash bars, hardbags and a custom made Corbin seat. , :confused: . :scratch: I didnt know what to do. Jump up and down with joy, cry and kiss her or cry and kill her! LOL Loved my raggedy softail. But gotta admit, the roadie is nice ride. Got over 86K on it now.

The best thing about the TFPC (BBB) method, other than a clean sparkly pool, is more cash to spend on bike stuff, parts, cool sunglasses, Sturgis, or the R.O.T. Rally, a trip to Daytona or a trip to Tail of the Dragon, (which I still have not made yet).

Oh, BTW, she turned 50 in Sept, the day I signed up for the pool to be built. :p
<end of O.T. hijack>

No worries on the hijack...this is my thread and I'll talk bikes to anyone :)

Now that is a great wife...and she made a great selection of bike !!

Twice on the Dragon but to be honest I didnt care for it. I mean it was a fun ride but so many sport bikes that ride much faster so you have to be constantly aware of them. For those of you that dont know, the Dragon is an 11 mile stretch of highway close to the Smokies that has 318 switchback curves.
I enjoyed all the surrounding roads more...like Cherahola Highway.

Looking forward to the sparkling pool and money savings but even more just the understanding of what I am doing and where my pool water needs.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.