First tests with Taylor K2006

Dec 30, 2013
Warner Robins, GA
I received my test kit Saturday and just completed my first tests: FC 6; CC 0; pH 7.4; TA 50; CH 320 and CYA 50. The testing appeared daunting at first, but soon everything was going well. And using the "Pool Math" calculator just makes every thing that much easier. I'm so glad I "drank the kool aid". Thanks to all who make this testing process so easy!!!!: :)

Nice work :goodjob:

Why do people keep saying that we require drinking the Koolaid??? All we say is understand your pool's chemistry and only add what it needs ... no cult-like faith required ;)

I think for a lot of people (me included), it's tough to realize that pool care is as easy as TFP shows it is. I've been around chlorine pools for 50 plus years and every one I know either has a pool service or was (is) tied to test strips. Just sayin'..........

Nice work :goodjob:

Why do people keep saying that we require drinking the Koolaid??? All we say is understand your pool's chemistry and only add what it needs ... no cult-like faith required ;)

+1 to that!

I think for a lot of people (me included), it's tough to realize that pool care is as easy as TFP shows it is. I've been around chlorine pools for 50 plus years and every one I know either has a pool service or was (is) tied to test strips. Just sayin'..........

We just keep trying to explain it and prove it, one Pool Owner at a time. Glad you found the forum!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.