Bought house with Intellichlor that isn't hooked up. What to do?

Isn't that the black power cord coming out near the front of the cell? The Intellichlor can be used independently of the EasyTouch or it can be integrated into the automation.

I would try plugging it in (or hardwired, not sure how these work) and see if you get some lights. You will need to get the salt level checked before you can actually use it if it is working.

I am sure the manuals are available on the Pentair website.

That black cable normally plugs into an IntelliChlor power center. The EasyTouch is optionally available with the power center builtin, and also available without a power center.

The first thing to do is to look inside the EachTouch box and see if the power center is pre-installed. If not, I think it is worth buying a new power center and installing it.

Another question, does the black cable reach to the EasyTouch?

Ugh, that power center is $300. I see no connector inside the EasyTouch system for the IntelliChlor. It's strange that I would have an IntelliChlor, but no power supply in either location, but that appears to be the case. Can the power center be added to the EasyTouch, or do I have to get the stand alone power center now?

The black cable does reach the EasyTouch.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.