Stonescapes Mini Pebble - Ahhh! What color should we choose?

Filled%20and%20running%20003_zps8yqfu9v9.jpg

Here's an Aqua Blue photo of mine.

Finally a picture of Aqua White! Thanks! I have been looking for a non stock photo of it (currently agnozing between Aqua White, Cool, and Blue). I like it!

View attachment 60272
I went with aqua white, the pigment color for aqua blue and aqua white is the same, the aqua blue just has 3 more pebble colors added. I wish I would have had glass hand caste on the surface, but none the less I love it and the LED lights illuminates it well.

I know this is an old thread but I thought I would still share a video I made to show the Aqua White finish. I am getting a lot of compliments from people who have viewed my pool in person. The Aqua White is spectacular in person. The video is good but still does not capture it's complete beauty. I added the Abalone Shell too which really helps make the water sparkle when the sun is overhead. https://youtu.be/QLT4NNZMbSs

I saw this post when selecting as well and while we went with a different color, this color was probably the 2nd choice for me. Thanks for sharing! My wife was pretty insistent on having as close to a white plaster finished look as possible so we ended up with three choices of the Stonescapes mini pebble, "White", "Salt and Pepper", and "Aqua Cool". We ended up with "Aqua Cool" and I think it was a good compromise(there's Blue Specks in it).

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.