New pool - Oro Valley (Tucson) AZ

Very nice lay out! Can't wait to see this pool finished!

The progress on the travertine has been slower than expected. But after talking with the guys it makes sense with how many cuts they have to make due to the odd shape and curve of the pool. They are doing a fantastic job in my opinion, so slow works just fine for me.

CB59CDC8-D298-4A40-A123-727D59869153.jpg

F468052C-4FFC-41F0-8F73-D5CB7DABD055.jpg

114A46C3-6BDC-4F11-95C6-A10B674E9FC2.jpg

06D7BAA0-55B9-4058-A8D9-28484FABB017.jpg

Martinkennedy- 4 weeks .....but your result is going to be awesome. We are talking 500 sq feet here lol. I don't think I could fit your travertine in my yard without a pool!

That being said we are excited... Hopefully it will help cut down on the dirt and dust Tucson is so full of.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Well, looks like my patience will be tested. Friday the decking installer realized the plumbing trench was not compacted properly (not his fault) and he was just using a flat tamper that would not have corrected the problem under his section. He spoke to the pool builder about it late Friday and they sent a crew out this morning to correct the issue. Half of the travertine needed to be taken up, but I guess it is better correcting the problem now rather than a year from now when my deck drops 4 inches.. Pebble was scheduled for later this week.... but that doesn't look like it is going to happen at this point. :sad:

I hear you. We live on a hill that over looks our little town and the Mon River. This is the morning we started our dig.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.