Fix drill mistake in stamped, colored concrete

May 9, 2013
North East Ohio
Well my PB's "minor errors" continue to make me crazy...most of the time he can just undo and fix, but this time he really messed up (at least I think he did)

He was "rushing" in my opinion trying to wrap up the job putting up the mesh safety fence across where I can not put a permanent fence. He spaced the drill guides wrong for the gate and now I have 6 holes where there is only supposed to be 2.

So I have 4 big 3/4 holes drilled right through my new concrete. He said we can just caulk with colored caulk and it should be fine....well I just paid nearly $14K for the concrete and now I have holes all over it...and to make matters worse they are right in the front for everyone to see.

Does anyone know if you can somehow permanently patch a hole like this and of course how do you match it to the original stamped concrete?

Thanks in advance.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.