bad liner install?

Jul 8, 2013
First of all thanks to this amazing forum for all that I've learned here, trully great place!!!

My inground vinyl liner pool was just finished. It is gothic shaped. My question is about liner fit in the corners. I realize due to the fact that my corners are squared the liner cant take that angle perfectly and most of the corners seem ok, but 1 really concerns me that you can see in the pic. Is this acceptable for 1 corner or is it a problem? is my liner doomed to fail early? thanks for any input figured i'd get feedback prior to calling pb

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 180
personally, I would have extended the notched horizontal extrusion another foot and bent it into a ~6" radius corner so your liner bead would be fully in the track, and then used some sort of a filler to make the 6" corner along the height of the wall panel. Not sure how your current setup will affect liner longevity in the future, though. Good luck!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.