Which one is right???

You pump has been on the whole time? It should not be possible for the FC to rise ... so one of those 2 tests was off or it was not fully mixed after an hour (which is surprising).

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Ok I'll wait for the ph but wanted to test everything else now that's its been 11 hours. Here we go.
Fc 18. Cc 0. Ta 150. Ch. 90. Cya 55. Should I wait also to get these levels correct? If so, your suggested levels, and if you think I should get them to the levels to and the borates (borax)

Well then just raise the CYA a bit and get the SWG dialed in to maintain adequate FC levels.

Then keep an eye on the pH which will tend to rise both due to the higher TA and due to the use of a SWG ... note aeration from spillover, waterfall, and spa use will also raise the pH.

Here's a update on the down slope of SLAMMING. Fc 11.5, cc 0, ta 130, ch 410' cya 70

Swg is still off, waiting till fc drops to proper range. Pump still runs it's cycle daily.
Ounce fc gets to 7 I should then control ph correct? Not until then? And then control my ta.

I have not added any chlorine since Monday, going on 5days now. I would say a few more days till it gets down to 7.

Any advise, please let me know.

Ok, one week after slamming. Swg has been off for the whole week. Last night fc was 10.5. Got about a inch of rain today and just tested.

Fc 8.5, cc .5, ta 120, ch 370, cya 50, salt 3000' ph 8.2

Will start swg back up tomorrow to dial it in to suggested level, do I know work on getting the rest of to suggested levels? And what order should I do?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.