Cloudiness help

We have drained about 12" out of the pool. This has dropped the CYA level. We added two bottles of Clorox Bleach. Here are our current levels as tested with the Taylor Kit supported by the forum.
FC - 16
CC - 0
PH - 7.4
TA - 150
CH - 50
CYA - 90

If you guys said it was good to ove forward, I was going to try that next. I will raise the FC ppm level using teh calculator and then wait and see what hapeens. It is clearing up, but defintey not there yet.

Jeetyet said:
Apparently there is an invisible ink setting on the forum, so, I'll just wish you luck, pwrstrk.

Maybe I am not awake yet, but did I miss something? What is this a reference to? Are you saying that you thought you made a post, but did not? If I am showing my own stupidity I apologize in advance.

I mispoke in a post, commenting that I had added Clorox 2. It was a mistake, as I had used Clorox. My apologies for not answering directly. It was not meant to avoid, I just assumed it would be seen as a mental slip.
My current levels are 35.5ppm for FC, .4ppm for CC, and 90ppm for CYA. I did not test the others as I was just trying to get the FC at the right levels. I will reread the SLAM process and continue.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.