Stenner Output low - new install

Jun 14, 2013
Austin, TX
Hi - I just installed and tested my 45MPHP10 fixed rate pump (10 gpd) with 1/4" black tubing and it is pumping at around 30% of the expected volume. I checked that the suction tube is not too far in the suction weight and the pump head tube appears to be correctly set. I also collapsed and expanded the roller assembly, with no change in output. For the test, I ran it 18 minutes, which should pump 16 oz of bleach (1280 oz/day capacity * 18/1440 time running = 16 oz) and only had about 4.8 oz of output.

I will follow up with Stenner tech support next week, but if anyone can offer some troubleshooting advice, it would be appreciated.

Dave - thanks. It's the correct pump model, but while checking I discovered that my "extra" head pump hose is actually a different size tube. The pump was delivered with a #1 hose installed (3 gpd) and the "extra" hose is the correct #2 size (10 gpd). Thanks again - problem solved!! :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.