BigJD's Pool Build by the numbers

Seams have to go where they need to go. With bigger "L" pools, they tend to be in the middle i think. I cant tell from that small picture where it is. The builder has little to nothing to do with that. The liner company does. Like the guy down in foxborough sys, it is what it is.

right in the middle of the shallow end ... oh well ... it is what it is, next liner I will specify more specifically. Pus not electrical is all set, inspection is set for Wendesday

Electrical

a6898b6a-4bca-ebb1.jpg

a6898b6a-4bfc-b2ac.jpg

Mainly been enjoying it! The site is still a mess but we are putting up a rock wall in a week or so. I was planning on posting then. But for now here is a robot pic

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311737876.765531.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311737876.765531.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 268
Here is a shot of the pool. Please excuse the mess. At least it is crystal clear (thanks to this forum)! Gas piping goes in next week and wall the week after.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311766907.378977.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311766907.378977.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 257

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Not yet. Going to the landscape yard this weekend to pick out pavers and coping. Hoping that the coping base starts in a week or so. The water level in the pool is still down about 2 feet but the pool builder is coming out to take care of it. I didn't even know I had a warranty so I am pretty happy that it will just get taken care of.

Basically ripping off the design from a garden web post. 50/50 champlaign gray and slate gray mix. Hera border in 6"x6" squares. Pool edge will be brussels fullnose, not weathered, in limestone.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.