I owe it all to TFP

massimo

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 11, 2013
Manahawkin, NJ
I bought a house in December of 2012 and it came with a 15X30 AG. During superstorm sandy a tree came down near the pool and messed up the cover. Fast forward to the first week of June 2013, and it was time to open the pool. A friend of mine owns a pool service. he came over to lend a hand. The pool cover had holes all over it making it very hard to drain the cover. We finally get the cover off :party:and I got the water level up half way up the skimmer basket and we turned the pump on. The pump just made a humming sound :hammer: it was toast! That was on a sunday. My friend who owns the pool service said order a new pump and start reading "Pool School." I said "Pool School?" So he told me all about TFP! :whoot: I got a new pump installed by Friday of that week. From that point on I followed all the steps everyone on here talks about and this is what my pool looks like today! I owe it all to this site! This site taught me the skills needed to take care of a pool. Thanks a million!!! Everybody that comes over complements me on my pool and that truly means the world to me being such a newbie with pools! :cheers: to you TFP and all the wonderful people on here!

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    173.6 KB · Views: 414
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.