Plaster on Pool Brush

G

My pool was recently plastered and the pool contract started filling the pool right after the plastering was finished his works did at his direction as he was out of town).
He originally said to wait 4 to 6 hours, but since it was so hot out, he said he was going to do it right away.
The pool finally filled early Saturday morning and it was brushed and vacuum... I didn't noticed anything on the brush yesterday, but today I did and its a gooey white substance. It's the same substance that was in the hose when I pulled it out of the pool.
I texted the contractor what I discovered and he said he fills a lot of pools right away and has never had a problem. He also had the workers add stain out right away even though his instructions state to wait until the pool had 4 ft of water. I questioned him on that as there was/is a ring at the bottom of the pool (i think from the stainout being added to shalliow water) and he said it was calcium.
Any opinions?? Will the pool need to be replastered?? Maybe the stainout disrupted the curing process?? This pool remodel is turning into a big headache as I have other issues too. I wish I knew about this site prior to my remodel.

I would like to know what the tap water pH, alkalinity, and calcium hardness is. And then the same for the current pool water test results.
And if there is any chance you could take a picture of the deep-end bowl showing the discolored "ring" - that would help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.