SUCCESS!! ScreenLogic2 and EasyTouch8

seanm

May 13, 2013
So many messages about problems... but I wanted to report some success. Two weeks ago had an EasyTouch8 installed to control my pool/spa combination. Had a pro do that it is working as advertised. Made some schedules and all is well. Bit of a learning curve, but nothing I can't handle.

This weekend I installed a ScreenLogic2 interface. I did this install myself and it was fairly strait forward. It is connected directly to my U-Verse router in my garage. After the install and initial testing, I also updated the firmware in the device from the Pentair web site and got the latest PC software and installed the iPhone app. Smooth as butter!! Very neat to control my equipment from my phone and check on its status.

I know these automation systems are not necessary but they do have a great coolness factor. If you are thinking about such an upgrade, it is only money. :-D I am really pleased and look forward to a good summer in the pool and spa.

seanm -

Did you ever get it figured out? Pool just got plastered today and acid washed tomorrow. Would like to set up my ScreenLogic 2 and IntelliChlor SWG by tomorrow if possible? Is the set-up easy and simple? Can I plug the components into my cable/router modem? What do I need to do to have it communicate with the wireless set-up which has already been installed correctly? Will it automatically pick it up? Thank you for any help possible!

19k IG Radiant Fusion pool, 750 gal spa, spillway and waterfalls, IntelliFlo VS / SuperFlo VS w/ Timer, Pentair Clean and Clear Cartridge Filter 420 sqft. Complete High Flo, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, Pool Cleaner suction-side cleaner, IntelliTouch/EasyTouch 8SC controls w/ ScreenLogic2, city water supply, Intellibrite Pool/Spa Lights

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.