Intellitouch comm problems

Jun 23, 2013
I was wondering if someone can help me with a very strange issue. I have an intellitouch controller that I’m trying to setup to communicate with my intelliflow pump and a Hayward salt system, all controlled through screenlogic2. When I unhook the intelliflow and the chlorinator from the comm port, the screenlogic2 works, I can turn the pump, chlorinator, lights on using screenlogic2. When I hook them back in, I get a screen telling me “communicating with controller please wait” and that’s it. Before getting the intelliflow, this setup worked with a superflow pump. I would see output from the chlorinator telling me how much salt is in the water and how much chlorine it’s generating. Now I can’t get the communication going even when I unhook the intelliflow from the comm port. The intellitouch is still under warranty so I’ll get a replacement if I can’t figure this out. Thank you in advance for the help

Intelliflow pump needs to have power to it all the time (right to the breaker). And the screen logic needs to know you have an intelliflow hooked up to it. if you had the pump turned off while trying to communicate with the intelliflow, screen logic wouldn't see it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.