I almost forgot this part!

smhill

May 11, 2013
Arkansas
Please forgive my faux pas in failing to introduce myself. I almost forgot to do it.

My name is Stephani. We live in Arkansas, and I am a new BBB convert. Since I asked a question before I remembered to introduce myself, I now have the opportunity to say, "thank you!" for all the wonderful help I have received. I love this place!

Thank you all so much! I have read posts by all of you several times. You guys are geniuses!

I don't want to make another faux pas. I guess this is the best place to ask how to avoid that. I have an ongoing problem with my stained fg pool. Requesting help with that was my initial post. I started the AA treatment last night. With the results I got, I am not sure how to proceed. Do I ask that in my original post, or do I go to the AA treatment post and ask it there?

smhill said:
Thank you all so much! I have read posts by all of you several times. You guys are geniuses!

I don't want to make another faux pas. I guess this is the best place to ask how to avoid that. I have an ongoing problem with my stained fg pool. Requesting help with that was my initial post. I started the AA treatment last night. With the results I got, I am not sure how to proceed. Do I ask that in my original post, or do I go to the AA treatment post and ask it there?
If it's the same problem, keep it in one thread so people can read the whole history.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support