New Pool in Tampa Bay!!! Updated Pics 9/20

Re: New Pool in Tampa Bay!!! Updated Pics 9/03

Thanks Alan - Yeah I wish I could put water in it now, Ken!! Waiting on our screen guy to catch up so he can come to our house!! He said Tuesday or Wednesday..feels like an eternity!

Cage assembly only takes a day. at least in our case, they took so long preparing and getting the super gutter just right while two guys assembled the roof pieces and walls. In about two to three hours the cage is up and they are sealing the seams. Did you get the upgraded screws for the cage?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

The upgraded screws are like stainless steel, won't rust. With regular screws after about 10 years (some say less) you will start to see them rust. Google something like pool cage screws rusting. We paid an extra $330 for the upgrade. Might be worth looking into at least.

Re: New Pool in Tampa Bay!!! Updated Pics 9/12

Schedule for next week -

Monday - child safety fence install
Wednesday - inspection
Thursday - shell prep
Friday - Plaster
Saturday - acid wash/fill
Monday - start-up

I noticed that you do not have a double door. We have one and it is great if you have very large things to bring into the screened area. :cheers:

Look at my outdoor kitchen build. It was DW idea but I ignored it and paid to add it later on. :cheers: :cheers:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.