Waterproof wireless LED lights?

Apr 24, 2013
So we're excited that we finally have our inground pool open. We're really enjoying it (will be enjoying it even more once the heat pump arrives and we install it) and are making all sorts of plans for our recently installed concrete deck (the prior owners had cheaped out on it with a questionable paver job.) At any rate, our pool doesn't have any lights built in, but we thought they would add a little pizzazz at night. What I was wondering is if anyone has come across LED lights that are waterproof and can just be stuck on the (vinyl) pool wall? I've done quite a bit of searching on pool sights and Amazon but can't seem to find something like this. Perhaps I've just not looked in the right spots?

Is it that out there to hope that someone has designed a waterproof version of the ubiquitous battery-powered stick on light? I really don't mind taking two seconds to reach down and tap them ON as I walk by :) Or perhaps someone can suggest something different that might provide a similar effect?

I have seen a puck floatee type that was solar charged, during my searches. sorry but it was not wireless/like wifi.
it had pre-programmed changing LED lights that were wire self contained. so they are out there? amazon,ebay or google
I just do not recall. and I can not tell you how bright they were.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.