rbielefeld's pool build

Thanks for all the interest in my pool build. It is just about full. Still a lot of work to do landscaping, getting the deck and waterfall in, etc. But the tough and never-racking part appears to be past. Time to start enjoying the fruits of my labor. I will post additional pics as the landscape and such is added. Ron

Sorry, here are a couple of pics of the pool filled. I love the look of course I am biased. Ron

8.jpg

9.jpg

Well, the decking will be put in this coming Friday weather permitting. I will post pics of the process when the time comes. Mean while we have been enjoying our pool a bunch the last few days. Sure is nice to work up a sweat working on the pool and yard and then just jump in to cool off. Heaven! Ron

Well, I finished hooking up the fiber optic lights (we have two in the pool one pointing toward the shallow end and one in the deep end) yesterday. I was really wondering how bright the lights were going to be given the dark finish. I was pleasantly surprised, the lights are pretty bright. Not as bright as the big, standard type lights, but bright enough to swim by. The different colors vary in brightness, but the white, green, and blue work well. The red is a bit dark. I will try and get some pics of the lights tonight and post them. Ron

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Waterfall and landscaping finally going in

It has been quite a while since my last post, but we have been enjoying our pool very much. We are finally getting time to put the waterfalls and landscaping in. By the end of this weekend the waterfalls should be complete. I will post pics when they are functioning. I hope everyone is doing well 8)

Waterfalls in and so is most of landscaping - pics attached

Well, the waterfalls are in and functioning and so is most of the landscaping. Just the deck and a bit more landscaping to do and it will be done. Oh, and landscape lighting to finish too. I must say my original vision is coming true. Hard to believe! Here are some pictures.

P1010045.jpg

P1010048.jpg

P1010051.jpg

P1010052.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.