Aquabot Classic

DOMO

Bronze Supporter
Mar 13, 2013
Rowley, MA
Hi all, we have an in wall pool cleaning system, but it doesn't work (!), so we're going to break down and buy a robot. I've been looking into the Aquabot Classic, which appears to be good value. We have a relatively small (10,000 gallon) fiberglass pool (San Juan Rio), no ladder, but there is a swim out and a few stairs, and a main drain which the dirt seems to collect between that and the nearby wall. We'd like a unit that climbs the walls and cleans the water/scum line as well, but not break the bank! Thoughts on this unit? thanks!

i bought an aotomatic for my fiberglass pools years ago and returned it after a few tries....it was 999 dollars and i figured it was expensive so it had to be good.....not so.....you could see where itg went but there was no rhyme or reason...plus if you use it when your pool is really dirty like in the opening part of the season, the on board filter clogs in minutes....there has to be a better in wall system you can use...just my experience

Hi. Thanks for the replies. We have a Parmount Swingjet system, which was sold to us (misrepresented) as a cleaning system, but we have come to find it is not a cleaning system without the floor jets, which the installer did not install. Hence our need for a robot. We are now considering either the Aquabot Classic or Xtreme, but we are reading many mixed reviews. We really don't want to spend more than 800, if possible.

And the saga continues! Now trying to decide between the Dolphin DX5 and the Dolphin Supreme M3. Difficult to tell which is better and called Maytronics, spent over 30 min on hold, so had to hang up. Decisions, decisions. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.