duraleigh

Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
I have moved Glock30's topic on swimming and firearms from public view. There was nothing offensive in it at all but I removed it for 2 reasons...

1. It is not overly pertinent to what we discuss and teach.

2. The best way I know to start a flame war on this forum is to discuss, any "hot button" topic. It distracts from the purpose of the forum and often escalates with someone getting banned because they feel so strongly one way or the other.

Glock30 is welcome to post back and make an announcement that he has restarted the topic on a completely different website and everyone interested can go there to discuss.

We need to keep our forum on a narrow path about pools and I am afraid it is too easy to get sidetracked dealing with that subject.

Again, the post and all subsequent posts were not offensive in any way that I saw. Over the years we have seen these things escalate out of control so it's best to just to leave them alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.