wiring a digi 220 with 120vac

gordp

May 19, 2013
Hi I am new here. looks like a pretty decent forum, wit lot's knowledgeable folks.

I just bought a new Autopilot Digi 220 system and am in the process of installation, including a sinfle speed pump. I am technical and have a background in Electronics.

The wiring diagram in the manual is suspect in my view as the terminals listed for connection of your pump have no power to them.

If power comes into terminal 3 & 4 and is jumpered to 1 & 2, then you connect you pump to 5 & 6. Termianls 5& 6 are dead. How can this possibly work? What am I missing.

Thanks, Gord

gordp, there will be a rectangular black relay to the right side of the unit. They do NOT come with the system, and must be ordered with the unit. Please contact the dealer you purchased it from and have them order one for you. Please provide your serial number to them too.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.