Pentair ICH40 power center pc board

maryod

Sep 18, 2009
No lights on the cell and there is power coming into the power center but not coming out. Have verified transformer and reset switch are OK and believe the problem to be the pc board in the power center (520566) but can't find a parts list. Do I have to buy a whole power center? Thanks!

http://www.pentairpool.com/pdfs/IntellichlorQA.pdf
1. “PWR” light not on or Red
Check to make sure either 120VAC or 240 VAC input power is connected to the
proper wire connections on the Power Center. Verify input voltage with a volt meter.
If there is input power, the fuse may have blown. The Intellichlor is protected by a 10
amp fuse located on the bottom of the Power Center enclosure, next to the cell quick
connect cord receptacle. Unscrew the fuse holder, check fuse and replace as
necessary. If the power LED is Red, the unit is not operating properly. Call for
service.

Thanks for the lead, as I had overlooked the fuse. I replaced it, making sure to use the same type of 10 amp fuse, but no change. For sure there is power coming in -- the green light on the PC board is lit but there is no power coming from the power center to the cell and the cell has no lights at all -- also no voltage at the plug coming out of the power center. I would like to buy a new PC board to see if that solves the problem, but I don't find the part number thru an internet search. Also don't see a parts list for the Power center.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.