Re-plumbed pool...didnt clean pipe first. NEED HELP!

Jan 31, 2013
My 30 x 15 above ground pool at our weekend place is new...been crystal clear since day one with NO problems. Free Chlorine is dead on, Cya is right where I want it, PH is kept under control etc etc etc.

In building the deck, I didn't exactly have the plan drawn when they installed the pool so I ended up moving and hard plumbing the pool equipment to a more convenient spot. I alread had some 1 1/2" PVC pipe in the shed so I decided to use it. It had some Mud Dauber nests in it that I poked out with a stick. I got everything buttoned up, waited several hours to make sure glue was dry, and then flipped on pump...and right as I did, I thought to myself..."you know, you really should have cleaned that pipe a little better" and then a HUGE BLAST of Reddish muddy brownish water blew out the jet into the pool.

After the session of sitting in front of the Rear kicking machine I took the timer off and let the pool run all night...it didnt help.

My question is: Will this clear itself out or do I need to do something else? Here is a picture...at least you can see my progress.

8650765614_e6695eb619_b.jpg

8608710512_95ae3b4fac_b.jpg

8650773494_2d11065851_b.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.