pump not working

Here's another pic that might help. It shows where I have the source and the pump connected and the 3 wires coming from the timer. Lift the protective flap and you see where those three wires connect in the previous picture. I guess the easy fix is to go and get a short piece of wiring to go from the clock to a second pump wire, but that isn't how it was hooked up before.

I don't think it's a two speed pump but I don't know for sure. I'll go look and see if I can tell.

Attachments

• Timer 1.jpg
    Timer 1.jpg
    409.2 KB · Views: 15
Look at the diagram in the link I sent you before. There are 2 wires hooked to clock. So you need to take the 1 wire you have hooked to CLOCK and wire nut it with 1 source wire and 1 pump wire.

Then,
the other source wire is hooked to the COM wire.
the other pump wire is hooked to the NO wire.

jblizzle said:
Look at the diagram in the link I sent you before. There are 2 wires hooked to clock. So you need to take the 1 wire you have hooked to CLOCK and wire nut it with 1 source wire and 1 pump wire.

Then,
the other source wire is hooked to the COM wire.
the other pump wire is hooked to the NO wire.

Got it, I'll give it a shot right now. Be back in a few to let you know how it ends up!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.