Vacuum Help!!!!

RicknTX

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 11, 2011
Hi,

I recently purchased an Intex 2650 sand filter and changed out the wall adapter for the outbound line. I also have the Poolmaster triangular vacuum head for my pool. The suction is so good on this 2650 that it makes the vacuum head stick to the bottom of the pool so you can budge.

Can anyone recommend a good vacuum head to use with this stronger filter system? The suction on this thing is AWESOME!!!

Should I get one of the rectangular ones with wheels to help get some spacing between the floor and the vacuum? Maybe that will help???

Thanks!

Hi,

No problem.. maybe my bad terminology.. It is the port on the pool wall that is taking the water out of the pool to the filter system.

It is a great system by the way.. I've had mine for about a month and love it.. I also have the Intex Saltwater generator that I need to put back in-line with this, but need to reconfigure my piping and redo my landscaping slightly to accommodate it.

RicknTx...I have the same filter however when I tried connecting a vacuum I lost all suction and I was afraid I was about to burn up my pump!! How did you do it and what could I be doing wrong???

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.