Intex Pump Codes

Jun 9, 2012
My pump is frustrating me. It goes to sleep and shows code 93, like it should. When I try to "wake it up" I get a series of rapid beeps if I push any buttons. All I want to do is run the filtration system without generating chlorine. I can power-cycle the unit, but a new chlorination cycle just starts and my manual tells me that I cannot run just the filtration if a chlorination cycle is in progress. So I wait another hour and when the system finished the cycle and goes to sleep again, I cannot access the buttons. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? The tissue paper instructions I got with the system are of no help to me.

I know nothing about the SWG/filter combo, but I would say it is a factor of paying $200odd for the system as opposed to $600 for an SWG and another $500 for a filter and pump. Meaning, lack of control is the price you pay when the equipment cost is low like this.

I know the frustration. I'd like to run my SWG at noon, but I don't want to have to take a day off work every time the power blinks off for a fraction of a second.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.