A strong case for AGP's!

Kias

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 31, 2009
NW Ohio
Well, I've been researching new pools to replace my hundred dollar used pool I bought 3 years ago. I still can't decide on whether to go inground or aboveground. There's major soil issues either way, and will have to do some soil stabilization no matter which way I go. Butresses are slowly sinking into the ground right along with the patio blocks. Not too concerned, as it was only a hundred bucks, and we have definitely gotten our money worth!

Anyway, I ran across this picture and thought, "What Genius!!"

abg.jpg

That's gorgeous, but probably cost a fortune! Too bad we live in an area that is worried about runoff into a creek that is 40 miles away. We can only cover 25% of our 1/3 acre lot. They count every rock and boulder. I'm jealous of people who can do things like the picture!

I don't know what that faux boulder is all about, doesn't look like it has any water coming out of it.. Maybe it's to hide from the neighbors house I see peeking behind the rock. Either way, I love that deck! There's some serious craftsmanship there!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.