Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Can you tell me what this is called?

  1. Back To Top    #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Apple Valley, MN

    Can you tell me what this is called?

    Hi all,

    I need to order these things (that look like a question mark), and I don't know my terminology. They are the plastic spacers for the piece that runs around the pool (the "lip").

    Can you tell me what they are so I can order replacements?

    Brad K

    PS - That was the color of my pool when I first took the winter cover off, looks beautiful now thanks to TFP!
    25000, IG, Vinyl with Hayward S-240 series Sand Filter, Emerson 1081 Pool Motor, Hayward H250 Heater.

  2. Back To Top    #2

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ft Lauderdale, Florida

    Re: Can you tell me what this is called?

    It's an expansion strip, but I'm not sure who makes that form (it looks preformed plastic). You can replace it with calking, instructions available on line.
    Sean Assam -
    National Accounts and Commercial Products Manager
    AquaCal Heat Pumps
    AutoPilot Salt Chlorine Generators

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts