15' above ground swamp full of mosquitoes. Broken pump.

Don't fret, Dave. I started this year with the same look. Considered investing in a license to sell frog legs from mine, then decided to clear it up and swim instead. Really nasty at the start, (tadpoles, larvae, and anything else you wouldn't want to swim with, but after about eight days, had it back to clear and from there it was a quick leap to sparkling. Point is, I used all the advice I have read on this forum, followed the steps they have provided, and the experts here can get you there too. The information they provide has proved invaluable to me, as I'm sure you will see. Just follow the steps they provide and keep posting pics and test results. Soon you will be floating in a clear pool and it will all be a bad memory. Good Luck.

that is prolly one of the nastiest pools I have ever seen. Im surprised it cleaned up so well!

I would say trim the grass around the pool and move those tires somewhere....Mosquitos like places where water can collect and if they are nearby it wont take them long to try to inhabit the pool again (not like they would be able to survive anyway lol)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.