Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: What a day!

1. Back To Top    #1

What a day!

Yesterday was a big day at the Berry household. Our daughter got 2nd place at the Galveston County Fair and Rodeo Talent Contest in the Juniors Division! This was especially great as it was her very first time in a competition and her first time to perform with her guitar which she just started playing in late October.

Anyway, here is the video. It was very windy so the first bit is a little hard to hear but then it gets much clearer. The video improves as well after we zoomed in. I know, I know...I need to get a better camera and a tripod. It's on the list.

<param><param></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NMHAKih6n8A&hl=en&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed>
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Very nice! That guitar work is awesome! Mark my words, in just a few years we'll all sit around our pools talking about this young singer and we knew her when . . .

Can you attach a directional mike to your camera? I videograph a lot of dog sporting events and found the directional mike really cuts down on wind noise.

AnnaK
    — AnnaK —

12,000 gal AGP, Hayward sand filter, Pentair 2-speed pump, timer.
    Please visit our Pool Issues pages for information about step weights, managing the solar cover, and PoolSkim.

3. Back To Top    #3
    She is really good! Tell her that Daddy's pool buddies are happy for her, too!

You better get that video/audio under control or she may fire you!
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4
    Note:
    I split this thread since we started talking about camcorders.

The new topic about camcorders is here:
    http://www.troublefreepool.com/viewtopi ... 7794#37794
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.