gboulton

gboulton

Bronze Supporter
Apr 24, 2012
Nashville, TN
Have a couple of threads up in the beginners area, thought I'd babble a bit about myself just to say howdy. :)

Wife and I live with our two kids not far out of Nashville.

Just got our first "real" pool (I know..it's a puddle compared to some of y'all's, but it's "real" to us darnit :lol )

Wife is a fitness instructor, I do database and development stuff, and also a GA pilot. Son is an airplane nerd, and flies RC with me as well. We also attend airshows and, back when we could (and hopefully again) Red Bull Air Races. Daughter is a dancer, and hockey-mad like me.

You're likely to find me out in the back yard at just about any opportunity. I'm either messing with the new pool, working on the deck extension, setting up the telescope for some astrophotography, flying a smaller RC airplane, or watching airplanes arrive and depart from the muni we share a property line with.

Looking forward to getting to "know" some of you, and already greatly appreciate of all the help!

Re:

gboulton, welcome to TFP! Used to the car and airplane thing myself but got married, all gone! Now work on the real one's. Lot's of people here to help.

P.S. Phoenix taking it in 6!