Aqua Plus with Total Chemistry

Feb 19, 2012
Mesa, AZ
I have the AquaPlus with the Total Chemistry kit and acid feed system. I've now had my setup running for a couple of months now and all my levels including ORP seem to be staying at the correct levels except for my chlorine which is around a 5. Anyone have sugggestions on what I need to do to get this more inline as far as adjustments needed on the Aqua Plus system if any?

Post a set of test results and how you got them.

You should be able to target a lower ORP and that'll bring your FC down.

An FC of 5 ppm may be perfect, or even too low, depending on what your CYA is. It would also be nice if you'd put your pool and equip info in your sig.

Signature has been updated. I actually have a pool guy maintaining the pool right now since I just moved it and I'm still learning about maintaining it. Unfortunately he's not very good at giving me all the results of the tests he runs weekly, so that's why I'm trying to learn this stuff myself. Right now the automation system says the salt level is 3200ppm, Ph 7.6, ORP level 695mV. I just found my acid feed system low so my Ph was at 8.1 and now it's dropping after filling the acid feed system back up. My Pool Chlorinator is set to 50%, if my Chlorine is running high should I just lower the percentage? Also I don't know what CYA stands for so I'm about to look that up in the forum now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.