I'm sure this will probably be the first of many questions. So far we've done the following
* Purchased the pool (it's in stock)
* Had the installer come out & survey our property
* Submitted & recieved a building permit from the town
We can't have the pool installed yet - weather isn't cooperating. But it will be in the next few weeks. In what order should we be concerned about the following:
* Electrician - Contacting & finding the electrician
* Electrician permit - we need to get separate permit for the electrician?
* Natural Gas Heater - If we decide to install a natural gas heater - should we do it during or after (again wondering if we can consolidate inspections & permits involved). Is this something we should wait on until the pool build is all done?
* Water - We're thinking about having the water trucked in - at what point should we start trying to contact & schedule a company to do it?
I'm just having trouble with the list of events and things to do. Seems premature to contact electricians & water trucking company's(?) Also not sure when/how to pull gas & electricity permits (is that the same as the permit I got from the building department?)
Will we have an issue if we don't get everything lined up and the pool sits empty until the building inspector comes and gives up thumbs up on filling it with water?
BTW I know you guys can't speak to permits, because it's different per town, I'm just trying to get a general idea and wondering what others have done.