Have you ever noticed??....

Bama Rambler said:
The consolation goes to Bk. You were real close but swapped the wrong two on the next try.

Yea, I know that now. I couldn't remember if 257 went in before or after dman. Then, the ohm boy and lershac wer so close together, i couldnt remeber those either. I should have gone with my 1st instinct that 257 was before dman and just flop flopped lerschac and ohm boy.

oh well.

My problem is ive been here long enough to see them come, then go. I can even tell you the mod who only lasted a day :lol:

Very Nice, Ping! I have been traveling all day so just now got on to see who won. Excellent detective work.

Ping, PM me and tell me if you would like a TF-100, Speedstir, or credit and I'll get it taken care of.

Brad, you were, of course, so VERY close on your first post.....I was amazed. PM me your address and I'll get a speedstir out to you if you don't have one.

That was fun.....thanks to everyone who gave it a shot! :party: :party:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I speak form experience when I say it's not always easy to moderate a forum. This forum is very well run and cared for.

I might still be a noob with a lot to learn, but I'm glad TFP is here to help me learn it. Thanks to all those who do what they do.

Big_kid said:
I speak form experience when I say it's not always easy to moderate a forum. This forum is very well run and cared for.

I might still be a noob with a lot to learn, but I'm glad TFP is here to help me learn it. Thanks to all those who do what they do.

Agreed! As a mod on a fairly large Smartphone website I understand the dedication it takes. This site has helped me tremendously.Just missed it by one on my last guess! :grrrr:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.