Butterfly
Bama Rambler
Lershac
257WbyMag
Ohm_Boy
dmanb2b
zea3
Melt in the Sun

Thats not right either. i'm the closest because ive been here the longest. i've seen mods come and go. Like i said before, its tough because some of these guys were made mods on the same day or a couple days apart. To get it rights going to be luck.

Well here is my last guess. Fingers crossed that the pool gods are smiling upon me. Its been fun. :-D And many thanks to the mods here, I know finding this site has saved me money.

JohnT, Butterfly, Bama Rambler, 257WbyMag, dmanb2b, Melt in the Sun, Ohm boy, Zea3, Lershac

George N said:
Well here is my last guess. Fingers crossed that the pool gods are smiling upon me. Its been fun. :-D And many thanks to the mods here, I know finding this site has saved me money.

JohnT, Butterfly, Bama Rambler, 257WbyMag, dmanb2b, Melt in the Sun, Ohm boy, Zea3, Lershac

Nope.
But, since i put my limit in, let me help a bit. Maybe someone will stumble on the combination.

Johnt, butterfly, and bama are right.

Lershac and ohm boy were the last ones, but i dont remember the order. They were done just a day or so apart.

MITS was after dmanb2b.
Zea3 was either before or after MITS.
I honestly dont remember where 257 was put in. But it wasnt after ohm boy, or lershac

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.