Anyone use Bello Domani out of Spring Texas ?

marksatex

LifeTime Supporter
Oct 14, 2011
San Antonio
We liked their design, (although anybody could do it) approach and attention to detail. They are established on BBB and on one of the national pool builder associations etc... He has a double water feature- scuppers and a 3' sheer waterfall design, more of a free form ( I can post a spec sheet later) Other company we are looking at is Pool Concepts in San Antonio in case you have comments on them. I have got a pm from satx66 and he is happy with PC guys- Bello Domini is redoing some work at the new JW Marriott that the original folks apparently messed up... Bello says they have built 5-6 pools in San Antonio and are aware of the rock etc... Anyone use them ?

10-28 Update- Any one in Houston or Woodlands ?

Im not in the San Antonio or Houston area's and so I haven't heard of Bello Domini.

However I would be verry weary of using a PB who is not based in your area or does not conduct business on a regular basis in your area. I'm not saying he's a bad builder but there are can be a lot of issues or questoins you will have for your PB as your pool is being built and I cant imagine having to get answers from a pb who is 3 hrs away. :grrrr:
I'm pretty sure SATX is just like Dallas and there is no shortage of pool builders.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.