Upgrading from Compool 3800 to Pentair Easy Touch...HELP!

Re: Upgrading from Compool 3800 to Pentair Easy Touch...HELP

Hi I recently upgrade my compool 3800 to the Pentair Easy Touch Upgrade. Thanks toe prior post I have everything configured with outstanding issue.
I cannot get my SPA to kick the heater on. Needless to say this was working fine before i did the upgrade. I have a Pentair Variable Speed Motor to go along with the easy touch upgrade.
The issue I have is when I turn the spa button on the pump motor comes on and it seems the ignitor in the heater is trying to kick on but then after a few seconds the motor continues to run the heater shuts off.

The only success I have had is turn the actuator direction to pool, then turn the heater on and some times it stays on. I have to sometimes turn the on/off toggle on the heater while the actuators ar on the pool side. Once the heater kicks in, I turn the actuator back to SPA direction and everything works fine. Please advise what if anything I am doing incorrectly.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.