Dumping my Aqualogic System Looking for Suggestions

maxepr1

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 21, 2011
DFW
Main panel circuit board went out "Cell No Power" fix didn't work! Rather than replacing the board I'm so fed up with Hayward and there Crud I'm thinking of replacing the whole main panel. Everything I have is Pentair except the SWG. Thinking of going with a Pentair Automation Panel, Easytouch, or Suntouch? This will be easier in the future for upgrading of 2 speed or VS pumps. Any suggestions?

Thanks Jason! Looked at both of these, I'm sure there quirks with all the systems. Leaning toward the Easytouch just because of the control of there own components. Will be replacing my pumps to 2 speed or VS this fall hopefully. If I just replace the board for the P4 your looking at $400 and my cell is going on 7 years old so I'm on borrowed time! So there's $800 together. After having another bad experience with Goldline/Hayward I would not give them anymore of my business! Besides they still haven't fixed the problem with the K1 relays smoking the boards! So it's going to be a constant expense. Another $600 bucks and I can rip the whole thing out and start fresh.

maxepr1 said:
Thanks Jason! Looked at both of these, I'm sure there quirks with all the systems. Leaning toward the Easytouch just because of the control of there own components. Will be replacing my pumps to 2 speed or VS this fall hopefully. If I just replace the board for the P4 your looking at $400 and my cell is going on 7 years old so I'm on borrowed time! So there's $800 together. After having another bad experience with Goldline/Hayward I would not give them anymore of my business! Besides they still haven't fixed the problem with the K1 relays smoking the boards! So it's going to be a constant expense. Another $600 bucks and I can rip the whole thing out and start fresh.

maxepr1 I am also looking to replace.

What did you end up going with? Do you like it? How much did you end up paying?

skos said:
maxepr1 said:

maxepr1 I am also looking to replace.

What did you end up going with? Do you like it? How much did you end up paying?
Skos, haven't got anything yet. Repaired my board, but I'm still going to replace it. Leaning towards Easytouch.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.