My pH is always high

Yep same thing here, on the steps and the spa benches. no drain acid wash sounds good to me, any clue how to do it? It costs me 600 to fill my pool and I have done it twice so far, so not looking to do that again!

I'm no expert, but IIRC a no-drain acid wash usually is followed by a complete drain to get rid of the dissolved calcium. Someone please correct me if this is wrong.

Your water is expensive. I live in the Memorial Villages and I didn't even notice an increase in my water bill when I filled up my pool last December. Of course, your pool is twice the size of mine.

I live right across the freeway and yes the city of Houston kills me on water and sewage. I need to get a dedicated water line for the pool and irrigation, after 1200 so far of water and sewage it is about time. I guess I will drain her today and add back and go from there.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.