24 hrs into conversion

Daytime chlorine loss doesn't tell you very much, other than there being some chance that CYA is a little lower than you think, or you live somewhere extra sunny, or there were several people swimming.

weather has been very sunny and hot (hi 80's) last few days. will get some readings from pool supply and see if they are in line with the numbers i'm getting. pool is crystal clear. not adding anything tonite and giving the pump a nite off. will check chemistry (CYA) tomorrow a.m. and then compare with pool store.
Mission Accomplished.?????

quick question...i've been adding the liquid chlorine ( both 12% and/or 6% thru the skimmer with filter running. any problem with that, or should the bleach be added directly into the pool??
and is a 1 to 2 FC ppm loss during a sunny day unusual?? i'm trying to keep the levels at 4-5 ppm with the CYA at 50...the numbers":
pH...7.5
TA...130
CC...0
FC...2
CYA.45/50

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.