What replacement filters do I need?

Sep 12, 2010
I have these Pentair filters that I'm thinking I need to replace. I don't know how old they are or how often they need replacement, but I think the previous owner probably never swapped them out in their entire lives.

I see a bunch of different P/N's on them, but I don't know which I have. I'm guess they are the P/N that is set aside by itself, the 130 Sq. Ft. ones. Am I right? Here they are. Also, what is a good vaccuum thing to get? As of now I've been stealing my dads every couple weeks. :lol:

IMG_4922.jpg

IMG_4921.jpg

Looks like a Pentair clean and clear plus quad filter.
The filter uses the same manifold (top assembly) for several different models.

See if you can locate a tag or label on the outside of the tank that lists the model number and a year it was built.

Sadly, this is all that remains. It is indeed a quad cartridge clean and clear system. Thing is, which cartridges. They ARE about 32 inches long as one of the measurements states (not in previous images, but is on cartridges) so I'm guessing that each cartridge is the 130 sq ft. NOT the lesser sq. footage ones listed. Do you all agree with my assesment?

IMG_4923.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.