Spa Jets

Nov 20, 2010
We are in the process of a "build your own pool" project, which for the most part, has been going well. When the shotcrete was completed, the spa jets were totally missaligned in the concrete. We are going to re-install them now. I know, you probably say, "how did that happen?".

Our plumber is going to use a core drill and drill new holes in the side of the spa, come out behind the concrete wall and reinstall new plumbing and subsequentally installing the air control valves on the top side of our pavers. (The pavers are not yet installed)

Now for my question: I'm not really fond of the air valve controllers on the top of my spa or pavers. Can't we just install the type of jets that you can adjust the airflow from the inside on the spa itself? We're buying all new plumbing for this mistake anyway. I'm accustomed to adjusting the jet / airflow from the inside with my old stand alone fiberglass hot tub.

Terri

Please post a picture. Re-plumbing the spa is more than a core drill hole. There will be some significant chipping needed.

Portable tubs are usually designed to be more flexible and adjustable than attached spas in how they operate. What functionality are you looking for?

Scott

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.