Not to toot my own horn but....

Sep 21, 2010
I had a major algae situation and took care of it all by myself! I have really gotten a hang of this pool care stuff since Guamguy has been on deployment, I see now why he says it's "relaxing". There is something cathartic about keeping your pool clean and nice for friends to enjoy.

I just wanted you guys to know how helpful you've been, I haven't posted much, but I come here a lot to make sure I'm doing everything correctly. Thank you!

Guamguy should be back before Christmas, so you will probably see him back on here, as I am sure I will have to relinquish my pool duties when he returns.

:party:

That's several pieces of great news all rolled into one! :goodjob:

Cleared a algae outbreak! Good work! (though I should admonish you for getting one in the first place) :hammer:

And the hubby'll be home for Christmas. That's the best news! :)

Hmmm... if you were doing things right...wouldnt you NOT have a algae situation?? :shock: :lol: :lol: JUST KIDDING! i know it can happen out of nowhere and happen FAST! Your correct, you got rid of it and thats the hard part for homeowners. :goodjob:

Glad he will be home for xmas... :super:

You may find that Guamguy has no problem with you continuing all the work...lol That'll be a win-win, yes? Good job on the algae & I'm sure he'll be very impressed with how you've handled it all. Good Luck to both of you!