Wireless Floating Thermometer at Midnight Box 9/9/10 only

zea3

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2009
Houston, Texas
For those of you looking for an inexpensive wireless floating thermometer today is your lucky day!
Wireless Floating Thermometer for Pool, Hot Tube or Spa with Indoor & Outdoor Displays
Model #: 11000 $12.95 with $3.99 shipping.

Available at Midnight Box deal #2.

Offer is good Thursday, September 9th 2010 until midnight. Items offered change at midnight every day.

After a year of hastle trying to keep the water out of mine (was not this model, so I hope y'all have better luck) I bought http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001U29MD ... 588&sr=1-2 the temp sensor goes on the outside of the pool and has a 10ft waterproof probe you can drop in the pool/skimmer basket. It hasn't arrived yet but I'm hoping this way I won't have to clean dry and glue it shut every week!

I have ordered from Midnight Box a couple of times and not had any security issues. It does look like there are similar products at similar pricing if you are more comfortable shopping with one of them.
Just thought I would pass the information along in case anyone was interested. :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.